Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdv2nd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Charlotte nc parole transfer
    I am on 5 year supervised release(May2010 - 2015). My charge is distribution(buy/bust operation). I want to move to Charlotte. I have secured a place to live, am retired(63 years old). I plan to attend Johnson C. Smith University to complete my studies for my degree in Psychology. What is the criteria for transferring from DC to Charlotte? I am in complete compliance with my supervised release. How long does it take to complete the process? Thank you!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Hello t:

Read this.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 09:27 PM
    Have you applied for the transfer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to transfer parole from Louisiana to North Carolina [ 2 Answers ]

I am a deaf mother of 2 girls here in North Carolina my boy friend was in prison at richland parish in rayville Louisiana he been release on prole but can't leave the state of Louisiana he not my girls father but he the one they call daddy and they want him home how can he get a faster prole...

I'm on Parole 11.5 months followed by 1 year prob . Can I transfer it from PA to TX. [ 2 Answers ]

Burglary charge Felony class 2 Corruption of a minor Theft by unlawful taking

Transfer to another state parole felony [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:

Parole transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just got released on parole from Minnesota. We want to move down south and I was wondering if it would even be possible and what the steps are that he has to take.

View more questions Search