Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess messi Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Still in love with my ex boyfriend
    I want to get over and move on but I can't see him with another girl ican't do anything I love him so much :///
    TYNLK Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 09:15 AM
    I don't know how long you haven't been with your ex, although you still love him it doesn't mean you need to be with him. For whatever reason he is your ex but it doesn't mean you can't be friends. Take time for yourself and slowly start moving back out there to find happiness for you and let him find it for himself as well. Good Luck

Jul 15, 2012, 09:41 AM
    First thank you 4 your advice :) we have been for a year we are still friends but idon't want to be his frIend I want him back :(((
    TYNLK Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 04:01 PM
    I understand but like I said earlier your exes for a reason, just be thankful that you two didn't get to the point where you couldn't be friends. And who knows maybe later down the line if it's meant to be, then you two will be together. But you still need to move on and grow so that the same mistakes will not be made again. Good Luck

Aug 14, 2012, 06:15 AM
    My ex boyfriend who stop loving me
    We broke up a 2 month ago .
    He left me... and I cryied like crazy,. he basically broke my heart and I told him that...
    Now he keeps on calling me "just to hear my voice" as he says.
    He wants to be friends because he said he doent want to lose my complitelly
    Now he just calls to find out "how I am

No word on getting back together... should I pick up his calls?
    I love him but if he stop loving me why he still calling me I want to forget him because to be friend to someone who was your lover that's killing me dawn deep
    MamaKnowsBest Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 06:22 AM
    Men play as many games as woman do. He's calling you because he knows you will pick up. Once you stop picking, this is where you'll see the real intentions. Silence is a woman's weapon. Use it and if it's meant to be it will work out. Good luck :)

Aug 14, 2012, 06:26 AM
    Thank you for your advice but I can't get him out of my life I love him I don't know what to do :((( :/
    MamaKnowsBest Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by princess messi View Post
    Thank you for your advice but i can't get him out of my life i love him i don't know what to do :((( :/
    You don't have to get him out of your life, but you will have to show him you are not a doormat, or else you will be treated like one. And you'll rely on a one sided relationship that will never benefit you.
    Better to find out what it will be, then to be someone's sometimes.

Aug 14, 2012, 06:40 AM
    You help me so much can you add me to talk about this I need someone by my side because I'm hopeless girl :( >email address removed per site rules<

Aug 15, 2012, 11:48 AM
    How can I die without any pain and in a sec my soul will free from
    I hate my life am a hopeless girls my boyfriend broke up with me I want to die any advice how to die?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 15, 2012, 11:53 AM
    There are painless ways to die. The ones I know about take either a great deal of money (countries where assisted suicide is legal) or a certain amount of technical knowledge.

Few people are going to give them to a grief stricken lovesick girl.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 11:54 AM
    How long ago did he break up with you?

Aug 15, 2012, 12:07 PM
    2 monthes
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Instead of concentrating on ending things, why don't we talk about how to make things better for you.

Breaking up is hard. We've all been there. I know that a few times in my teen life I felt like I'd never be happy again after a break up. One thing I learned, breakups happen for a reason, and you will meet someone better, someone that you love even more than the person you were with before. Every single breakup and heartbreak I went through led me to the man I'm married to. I wouldn't change that for anything.

How old are you? Age can play a huge part in depression. Young teens are much more prone to depression and feelings like this.

Have you told your parents how you feel?

Bottom line, and I know you've probably already heard this, but, it's true. It does get better. Suicide is final. That's it. It's over. Going through the feelings you're going through now, dealing with them, well, those feelings really won't last forever, and you have so many things in life to still look forward to. You really don't want to miss them, trust me.

So, what are your hobbies? What do you like to do? What makes you smile? Let's start there and work our way up. :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
    So do you have friends, school, a job, things to do during the day to keep your mind busy?

Aug 15, 2012, 12:26 PM
    Alty thank you 4 your advice! Im 17 years old but I'm sick of this life all I think about to end my life :'(

Wonder girl I have many friend but at this time I choice to be lonely :(
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by princess messi View Post
    Alty thank you 4 your advice !! Im 17 years old but im sick of this life all i think about to end my life :'(

Wonder girl i have many friend but at this time i choice to be lonley :(
    I do understand, but really, dying isn't the answer.

You need to get out of this slump you're in.

Will you do me a favor? Just one.

Today will you call one of your friends, go out and do something special with that friend. It can be anything. Going to the mall and window shopping, going out for ice caps, going to a movie, or just going for a walk. But go out!

Then, when you get home, write how going out made you feel today.

Don't go out thinking "it's not going to help". Give it your best. Go out with a positive attitude and try to have fun. Okay?

One thing about depression, it can make us isolate ourselves. We don't want to be around people. It's understandable, but it actually makes things worse. Then, the longer we isolate ourselves the more we want to be alone and the more depressed we get because of it.

I know that right now the thought of going out and having fun probably gives you a stomach ache, and you already have excuses for not doing it. Right? Well push through all those excuses and go. I think you may be surprised to find that you'll have more fun that you think you will.

Just give it a try? Please?
    Heartache402 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2012, 12:49 PM
    I am foing theough the same phase , I am 20 , had a bitter break up 2 months ago. But see , somewhere honestly deep Down the lane I onow he is not the right one. But my heart is still stuck upon him. I think about him 24*7.. Other time I take up sleeping pills and sleep. I know this is not right. Truly, honestly nothing will make you strong till the time YOU yourself accept the fact that NOW ITS OVER & you have to move on anyhow. Go hit a gym, change your looks, join some creative classes, help your mom in daily routine work ir sit with family. The more you put yourself in a room , the more this stupid feeling of dying will kill you. World is beautiful there are so many amazing places yet to see. I wish to Party hard in Vegas! Don't cry & crib for a cheap a** who does not even give a about . Go ahead break free. Because there is many more things to do in life than to even give one more further thought about that loser. And please forst you stop acting like one & crib about Dying and stuff. Your death won't affect the loser you were with it'll effect your parents& your family . Think about them . Live for them. Life is beautiful . Don't waste is on losers! You're surely someone's princess & will be simeone's queen one day. So just chill & give it some time. Trust me time heals all the wounds. If you wish to do nothing then least you can do is Start thinking Positive about life . Dream a positive future. Things will go easy & smooth. "Let the bygones be the bygones'' :p
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 12:50 PM
    And from a religious view point your soul would not be at peace if you kill yourself, but in worst torment and pain.

Aug 15, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Alty you are a nice person nice to know you care about me even you don't know me :( I need you by my side can you do that for me I'm so scared to do any thing because I'm thinking to cut my hand >email address removed according to site rules<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love my boyfriend but I love my family too... HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating a year after high school and we went out for two years. Now during those two years, there was a lot of ups and downs and in the end we had to break up because my family wanted us to. Then after a couple of months apart, we got back together and started anew and he...

What do you do when you love your best friend, but also love your boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

First, let me say - I am not a flake who falls for just anyone. I have been married (stupidly), divorced from the abusive marriage, and in two serious relationships since. By serious relationship, I mean that I was in a committed, honest, and loving relationship with my ex-bf for 3 years. He...

I love my friend's boyfriend but they're in love [ 17 Answers ]

See I have a friend (but were not very close at all) and she had this boyfriend she broke up with. She said she was over him but turns out she only went out with other boys to use them and make her ex jealous. He did the same and used me and they finally got back together. But you see even after he...

I'm in love in another guy but I have a boyfriend.. My boyfriend he love me very much! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in love in another guy, but my b/f love me very much.. what should I do?

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search