Ask
    roxispann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Help with excel
    How can I copy a format and paste it?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 15, 2012, 08:37 AM
    Use the Format painter on the Home ribbon. Select the format you want to copy, click the Format Painter icon and select the area you want to copy the format to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect one excel sheet to other excel sheet [ 28 Answers ]

How to connect one excel sheet to other excel sheet.

How to link multiple excel sheets to one main source excel sheet [ 7 Answers ]

I have a master price list and multiple ( individule ) sheets for customers.. I would like to , when input data in the price list to link and update to all other sheets... ( I do not want to have a source sheet with tabs) Thanks

Excel 2007 to have excel 2003 look? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I have Microsoft Excel 2007, from my course at college I have been given instructions to do a task. However these instructions are for excel 2003. How do I change my excel 07 to look like excel 03 so that it is easier. I know there is a way, help greatly appreicated thanks.

Ms excel [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Say I have multiple data in a spread sheet like, A 1 DAD111 2 CATUS25 3 58UTIOPS

Excel help [ 1 Answers ]

I am using excel to record some data and I have it setup to do some math based on the info that I put into certain cells. Now what I am wondering is am I able to setup the sheet so that it will prompt me for the 4 pieces of data that I want to enter and then place those in the proper cells and then...

View more questions Search