Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Corvair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 07:33 AM
    Lesabre 1994 engine stall & not restart
    I have a lesabre 1994 limited when I unplug a spake plug wire the car start and if I replug it stall, have you ever see something like that ?

Alain

Check out some similar questions!

1994 toyota camry shuts off while driving but can restart fine after a few minutes [ 7 Answers ]

My car will die when I stop at a light or drive slowly for less than a mile without any warning. The battery discharge light, the engine check, the oil pressure and the back door light will then be on. If I immediately try to restart, it won't work. However, if I wait a few minutes, restart again,...

1994 Buick LeSabre - Cold Starting Problem [ 11 Answers ]

I own a 1994 Buick LeSabre. I bought the car new and have always maintained it very well. The car currently has 96K. Last year during winter, I changed the original fuel filter. Immediately afterwards, my car started exhibiting a hard to start condition in temperatures below ~40 degrees. ...

1994 buick lesabre won't start [ 20 Answers ]

This is sort of long winded, but I want to give a complete description of the problem. I have a 94 Buick Lesabre, have had it about 5 years, when we got it, the car ran rough, and when it was getting a tunr-up, the technician noticed that a wire to an injector had been chewed through by a rodent. ...

Engine dies while driving and engine doesn't turn on restart honda 98 civic [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 civic lx with a manual and tonight I was driving and the car just turn off on me while driving at 70km/h in 4th gear. Then tried boosting the battery but every time I tried to start it the engine didn't even turn at all. Some possiblilities I thought of was that the battery is...

89 Honda Civic won't restart after a stall [ 1 Answers ]

My daughters 89 Honda Civic 5 speed sometimes (intermittent) won't restart after a stall. She lives in Seattle and doesn't stall often. This seems to occur when the car is cold and sometime in wet conditions. I replaced the plugs and wires, the rotor cap and rotor, fuel filter and checked...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.