Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHAILESH123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 06:59 AM
    Possibility of semen transfer
    Hi My age is 21 and my girlfriend is 20 years old.I recently masturbated and then after 30minutes I touched my girlfriend vagina.We both are virgins.And I'm sure there was no liquid in my hand as my hand felt dry (not wet or sticky).Is there any chance of her to get pregnant? I am worried.. please help.
    Her periods came last week only so will come back next month.Unless I get a response I am not able to sleep.

Should I ask her to have ipill.. just in case?
    battleborn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Not possible. There needs to be direct penetration ,and sperm can not live outside. Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 20, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by battleborn View Post
    not possible. there needs to be direct penetration ,and sperm can not live outside. good luck.
    Actually totally wrong, there is a chance, if there was sperm on his fingers, all that is requried is for the sperm to enter, it can be done with your finger.

So if there was sperm on finger, there is a chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Semen come out from penis [ 5 Answers ]

Dear sir, Some time I found that semen come out from penis when I go to the toilet for motion.Specialy when I make pressure. It's a problem or it can happen occasionaly??

Semen Analysis [ 0 Answers ]

HEllo, I am Rachid . I have been married for four years . My wife took the pill for one year . We haven't got kids yet. I was advised to do a semen analysis . You find the report below . I want to know if it is normal . Thanks in advance . SOrry it is in French: Examen Physicochimique :...

Semen leaking out [ 3 Answers ]

I've been married for last four months and I want to know why my husband's sperm always comes out after sex.It doesn't stay inside at all.

How much semen goes in? [ 6 Answers ]

How much semen goes inside the female after sex?We are trying to conceive.After intercourse,I keep two pillows under my hip.By the time I keep the pillows,all the semen flows out of me.I am worried if anything goes in at all.Is this normal?

View more questions Search