Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csheley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 11:20 AM
    While working on an Excel spreadsheet is there a way to bring column A over to column
    On the Excel program is there a way to bring column A over to column X so I can see the Column A while entering into Column X
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 13, 2012, 11:23 AM
    You can split the screen under the View ribbon.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 13, 2012, 01:22 PM
    If you click on cell B1, then use the View > Freeze Panes feature, column A will always be onscreen.

If you click on B2, then use the View > Freeze Panes feature, column A and row 1 will always be onscreen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel - Copying a row to a column [ 3 Answers ]

I have a list of data in Row 1 that I would like to be displayed down Column A instead. Is there an easy way to transfer it from one to the other?

Create column with descending numbers corresponding to data in another column. [ 1 Answers ]

I created an alphabetized column with names. In another column I put an x next to those names that were heads of households leaving the rest blank. I would like to create a new column that would recognize the x then insert a number in the cell next to the x in descending order (i.e. 1-50).

Excel 07 - Pressing enter won't bring me to the A column [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new to excel and learning it at my local college but am stuck with a small problem. say I enter info in A2, then B2... and so on until I get to say... E2. If I hit enter after inputting info into E2 my next active cell is random. its going between all the letters in the next row down,...

Column Protect in excel [ 1 Answers ]

How to protect the column in excel??

View more questions Search