Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamsreel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Needing advice about a relationship
    My boyfriend and I have been together for three years. There is a ten year difference. I am twenty two and he is thirty three. We still live with my mom. I have been wanting to move out the entire time we have been together. We always talk about it but nothing happens. I have began storing furniture and house furnishings for four years and running out of room. My boyfriend has his own contracting business and could make a lot of money if he made the right choices. He always seems to have no money, is very clingy and is sufficating. I am a full time student and only work one job now. I was working two but quit one because I feel like I am pulling his load. In the beginning of our relationship he broke up with me and slept with his ex. We had not had any sexual relations at that time and I ended up taking him back. He has spoken to other woman since then and once stated that if we were not together that there was other women. I have not seen anyone else or considered seeing anyone until now. I feel like I have given him everything about me and he has taken it for granted. I feel like I know what's going on but lack direction. We do tell each other that we love each other but sometimes I feel angry or unsure about it because of what he has shown me. Just needing some advice.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 03:51 PM
    He is 33 employed and is living with you and your mom?
    He is lazy. He has it pretty good. He left you and you took him back and says if you two were not together he'd have another woman. Let him!

You need to kick is butt out of your mother's house and find someone who is closer to your age and have some fun. This bum will suck the youth and life right out of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Needing advice in MN [ 0 Answers ]

In Minnesota I got my first DWI in Jan 29, 2012 (misdemenor). In court the judge put me on 2 year's probation, fines to be paid, and a chemical assessment evaluation. But, he didn't say anything about staying sober. I did go to the chemical evaluation appointment, and the lady says that they...

Mother needing advice [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so I have two children with two different fathers and cps placed both with my mother being that I was in a domestic violance relationship.my oldest child's father has rights to supervised visitations and doesn't take them.the youngest child father is in prison due to the family violance charges...

Needing advice please [ 10 Answers ]

Where do I start.. my boyfriend has an addiction, he got 4 preindictment for selling to an undercover.. but in all truth he was never even selling.. they knew that he knew where to get the drug from so they asked him if he knew where to get it from and he said yes got in there car and took them to...

We just broke up... needing advice [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone - I'm new here and I hope you will help me to find my a solution. The thing is - that me and my girlfriend broke up 3 weeks ago, we were together for 6 months. Neither of us were being dumped, it was just a mutual agreement. Since that day - I have realized that I love this...

Needing help // advice. [ 9 Answers ]

So.. Im 18 now, male.. and wanting to have a more serios meaningful relationship. Problem? I've been single for a couple years now and seem to be deemed permanently single :| I'm just having no luck at all. I'm one of the few who's not just in it for a one night thing, and actually like getting...

View more questions Search