Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bongo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Many problems in one person
    So here's the deal.. I am in Band as an elective, the sax next to me is a perv. Im going out with the calanet in front of me. The french horn next to me is my best friend since 1st grade.. then farther down there's a trumpet.. so my girlfriend is a nice person. She is cool to me and everyone else. But she is in with a nerdy crowd so they laugh at her. I am friends with everyone... my best friend is being a jerk to me lately.. so is the other guy.. then a lot of other people ask me why I am going out with her.. they don't relize that I don't care who she is friends with.. We started going out Monday of this week.. I couldn't talk to her ti Thursday.. then I was nervous.. it was only like 2 sentences anyway.. then today I finally cracked and got really mad anyone messin with me or her.. I still can't talk to her and the other peoples won't back off..
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Mar 3, 2007, 08:13 AM
    If I read your post correctly, it sounds like you are ahead of many of the people around you, I think. I was one of those kids who travelled easily in all kinds of crowds and the "insider" put downs and stuff hit me as substantially narrowminded and ignorant prejudice too. I remember corresponding in high school with my older brother's friend who was in college. I could see that he saw what I saw and he wrote to me that while many people outgrow this childish behavior, sadly for some it continues into adulthood. Some will never get it. So I commend you for doing as you please. Leave them wondering or take their contempt for what it is -- ridiculous. Talk to her all you like, she'll understand your sincerity. Sometimes you can best define me by the people who don't like me too. Marching to a different drum always makes some people nervous. Shrugs. LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes a person to be MEAN on purpose? [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone have any experience on what would drive you to the point to be mean to someone? Would you say it is a way of seeking revenge/punishment?

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Insensitive person [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a man but my lady is insensitive at times. She feels it's fine to say what's on her mind whenever at any time. Also she can be rude at times. I've told her but she doesn't see anything wrong with some of what she does. She says she would rather say it now then wait. If we are at a restaurant...

I would like to grow and be a better person [ 23 Answers ]

But I find certain members of my family are against this, and would like me to be like at there beck and call. They come to me with all there problems and I feel like I am like a 24 hour social worker, there still asking my advice up until 11 or 12 oclock at night. The thing you may be asking is...

Very Lost Person [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here and I am kind of at the end of my rope. I have not had a period for 3 months now and thought that I might have ovulated on May 31 or June 1 seeing how I have pain with ovulation. Well, over the last 4-5 days I have had severely tender breasts and increase in cervical mucas. I...

View more questions Search