Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalaharitravels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 02:35 AM
    Hello there, I have a Travel Agency and need help to write a letter of introduction.
    Hello there, I have just started a Travel Agency and have approached a few people who told me to write a letter of introduction to their companies. It has been difficult for me to write a well composed letter. So l need your help.

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you.

Emmy
    LinaFeng Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Jul 12, 2012, 02:59 AM
    Introduce your travel agency's features and what activities you have. Introduce the travel lines that you have and show the most beautiful things to them, the best is that you can attach the pictures of the scenic spots.
    WANGDUP LAMA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 10:22 PM
    Hello there, I have just started a Travel Agency from Darjeeling, we have started our own web travelgr8.com and have approached a few people who told me to write a letter of introduction to their companies. It has been difficult for me to write a well composed letter. So l need your help.

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you.
    Wangdup Lama
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter for travel agency [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

How Do I Write a Letter to Introduce a Travel Agency? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

How to write a travel agency marketing letter to the overseas countries. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to know how to write a Travel Agency Marketing letter to the overseas countries. Many thanks & a quick reply is very much appreciated.:)

View more questions Search