Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elizabeth_1215 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 12:04 AM
    Red itchy spots
    Hi my name is elizabeth, me and my boyfrriend currently started having unprotected sex because I'm on birth control.(we've had unprotected sex before but never got the bumps)/ Yesterday he told me he got little itchy red spots on his penis. Two days before we had sex but I wasn't wet, we just went right into it. I've been reading a lot on the internet, and nothing sounds bad. He's the first guy I have ever had sex with. And with His last partner he always used condoms. Im worried please help!!
    Mobley119 Posts: 142, Reputation: 6

Jul 12, 2012, 12:18 AM
    Are you sure that he always wore condoms, every single time? He really needs to go to the doctor and get an STd check, as should you. If you're going to have unprotected sex (meaning no condom) with someone ALWAYS get checked for STDs first. Hope everything turns out okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small red spots on penis, not itchy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, After any help before I go to the clinic later on this week. Noticed a few small red spots (2mm or so) on penis over last week or so, not really that noticeable, mainly on the front of the penis, about 6 in total, one which is more visible as it's lower than the rest. Not really raised...

Itchy Red Bumps and Spots [ 4 Answers ]

So I've had these for about 2 years now and I have no idea what they are! All I know is that if I get cold I break out into these hives! Usually it's around my knees, waist, and hands. I attached a picture because I was wearing shorts today and was sitting down at my desk and I started getting...

Itchy little red spots [ 0 Answers ]

I suddenly get these red little spots all around my hands and wrist. I have notice that they appear when I am in a cold environment - AC or very cold weather. I scratch and scratch and more little red dots appear. I run my hands under warm water and that helps a lot. Sometimes, I will apply an...

Itchy red spots [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, A few days ago I woke up and noticed a few red itchy spots behind my knees and around my panty line - I thought of mosquito bites as I live in Africa but then the following day I had a few more. I checked the bed for bed bugs and didn't find any and then the following day I move to a...

View more questions Search