Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grtt123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Canada-NWT Tax
    I am an Ontario resident.

I spent 4 months in NWT last year for work and spent approx $3 thousand in rent and airfare.

What form should I claim that on?

Many thanks.

Gary
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 4, 2007, 11:36 PM
    This is a forum for U.S. taxes, not Canadian.

Sorry!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving to Canada - Tax advice request [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am taking up a job in Canada this month with my landed immigrant status. I have filed my 2005 US tax return as MFJ. My wife will continue to work in US for at least next one year. Please advice on the following: - What is my filing status for my 2006 US tax return? I think MFJ...

Canada [ 1 Answers ]

I was thinking about going to Canada for the weekend for my birthday in Feb., I live in Rochester, NY. I was told that you can enter Canada with a I.D., But in order to come back home into the U.S. I need a passport, is this true???? Please help me!!??!! Thanks so much! :)

Tax on Inherited Money in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Does a new permanent resident of Canada (immigrated to Canada for less than a year) have to pay taxes on his/her inherited money when he/she wants to transfer it to Canada? I would appreciate any insight on the matter. Regards

Going to Canada [ 5 Answers ]

Did that go into effect to need a passport to go to Canada this year? We want to go up this summer?

Import tax from canada purchase [ 1 Answers ]

I am living in the US and want to buy some items through the net from a company locate in canada. Do I have pay taxes to the goverment(S)?? Thank...

View more questions Search