Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galaxey2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 07:54 AM
    Can I get help when a exector of a will will not reply for a copy of will
    Legal duty of a execor of a will. I am a 79 year old pensioner, my partner of 25years died she let me read her will it read she was leaving me £5,000. And a much loved cat. When my partner died I gave the will to her daughter who was made one of two executors, I went abroad to get over the sad loss. On m return I got a call from her daughter to sat cat was put to sleep and I would not get all the money she had paid me £1,000. Cash before I went away, I
    Have ask a solicitor to write to her for a copy of the will she ignored the letter which cost me £60 what can I do now,I don't have a lot of savings to pay my solicitor for more letters, and the executor [her daughter] is a solicitor too, please can anyone advise me what to do.

Check out some similar questions!

Campus Copy & Printing wants to predict copy machine repair expense at different leve [ 0 Answers ]

Campus Copy & Printing wants to predict copy machine repair expense at different levels of copying activity (number of copies made). The following data have been gathered: Copy Machine Month Repair Expense Copies Made May $ 8,500 300,000 June 12,500 500,000 July 20,500 900,000 August 16,500 700,000...

How to reply to a reply in this website? [ 5 Answers ]

I posted a question in AMHD. Someone replied but asked ME a question. I didn't know how to reply to him. Can someone help me?

Family member will not leave with his family and my mom died and I am the exector. [ 1 Answers ]

Mother died and I am the executor of the will. Brother and family have lived with Mom for six months. This was suppose to be temporary. Mom never wanted him in the house and told the other family members he better not live in my house and under no cicumstances do I want him to live here. Have not...

I Would Like To Have A Copy Of My 1099g, I Live In Florida Can I Get A Copy On-line? [ 1 Answers ]

I Would Like To Have A Copy Of My 1099g, I Live In Florida Can I Get A Copy On-line?

Exector of estate [ 2 Answers ]

My father has just passed away my mom was first to go. My brother is exector of the estate. Out of 5 kids we all want to sell the house to our one brother. The oldest brother and exector of the estate wants to sell it to a stranger. How can we take care of this matter it s 4 against 5 and he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.