Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mattabsher Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 06:56 AM
    Will I pass my EtG test?
    Hi, I drank no more than 10 beers stopping around Tuesday morning at 3 am. I have to take an EtG test on Thursday around 7 pm. What are the chances of me passing and are there any methods of how I can pass? I'm about 5'8 inches and about 135 pounds. I exercise regularly. Please help
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2012, 12:02 PM
    From the time of last drink until test is about 64 hours? If so, it is likely that you will pass but not guaranteed. You are still within a danger zone but at the far end.

Jul 11, 2012, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    From the time of last drink until test is about 64 hours? If so, it is likely that you will pass but not guaranteed. You are still within a danger zone but at the far end.
    Okay thank you, will drinking a lot I water and working out have any effect?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2012, 03:39 PM
    There are two primary systems involved in EtG and elimination. Your liver and kidneys. Exercise may have some indirect benefit but food enhances blood flow to the liver directly. (1)

It is well recognized and widely published that consumption of liquids greatly accelerates EtG elimination. (2)

1) Ramchandani, et al Effect of food and food composition on alcohol elimination rates in healthy men and women

2) Dahl, 2011 p. 22

Jul 11, 2012, 04:01 PM
    So basically I should just eat and drink a lot?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass my EtG test? [ 17 Answers ]

Dr BIll, wed night I had a beer, 3 chocolate martinis, and 1 glass of wine. Fri at 11a I had a bailys and coffee. Sat morning I woke up and drank a detox drink(kambucha), 3 bottles of water, 30oz of all nautral cranberry juice, 1 vitamin water. I had to take a EtG test at 11am. Please help me. I...

Will I pass my EtG test? [ 5 Answers ]

If on wed I had 16 regular beers, how many hours would it take to pass my EtG?

Will I pass my ETG Test? [ 6 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, I know I'm beating this question over & over, but want to rest my mind a little. I had a random ETG alcohol test yesterday ( Thur 12-01-11 @ 3pm) the last drink was consumed Sunday 11-27-11 @ 2 am ( beer ) I figured it was close to 109 hours of no alcohol, but here's the main question.. I...

Will I pass my ETG test? Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I drank 5 shots of Bacardi 80 proof 40% Wed. At 9pm done around 10 pm, I have a ETG test on Friday at 7:30 will I pass?

View more questions Search