Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denmark219 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Radiant floor heating book?
    I'm trying to plan a radiant floor heating system for my house (built in 1912). I am basically redoing the entire house top to bottom so I figure I might as well change from radiators to radiant heating. I understand the concepts and have read everything I can find on it. I'm looking for a good book though that discusses the topic in depth. Any ideas?
    steven62 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2008, 08:52 AM

Check out "Pumping Away" by Dan Holohan. Actually, just about anything by Mr. Holohan is worth diving into! Great no nonsense writer, and respected in his field.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Tile leak from 3rd floor through 2nd floor ceiling (bath) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All: We renovated our third floor bathroom which included stripping the floor down and installing tiles (1" squares within 1' blocks). After our 3rd floor tenant takes long showers we get some leakage through her floor and thusly through our ceiling (which we now have partially open to have...

1st floor ceiling leak below 2nd floor shower [ 2 Answers ]

Our ceiling has developed a swelling or bubble in the ceiling and when touched-it literally fell apart and created a hole. It is dry to the touch but happens to be right in line with our 2nd floor master bedroom shower where the plumbing probably comes down. The shower has a plastic floor with a...

Central heating temperature difference 1st floor-basement [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an old house and the gas furnace is just about as old as the house. The problem I have is that the temperature on the first floor is a lot higher than the basement. I did try to close some of the vents on the 1st floor and open the ones in the basement but I still have a big...

Tankless heater for Radiant floor heating [ 1 Answers ]

I read somewhere that you can't use a tankless water heater for hydronic floor heating. Yet the tankless heater I purchased (Nortis or something like that), specifically states that as one of the applications. Is there anything I need to be concerned about?

View more questions Search