Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anissasmom22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 05:01 PM
    I'm 33 weeks pregnant I'm having a lot of pressure but my doesn't check my cervix how do
    How do I know if I'm dilated if my doctor doesn't check my cervix and I'm having pressure and cramping?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 05:08 PM
    It's not time to check your cervix at the office if you are only 33 weeks, it's not uncommon for docs to not check this early.

Is the cramping regular? Meaning every 5-8 minutes for example? Are you in a warm location? Have you been outside?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get pregnant if he doesn't in me? [ 5 Answers ]

I just got married and am new at this!! Pliz help am not on the pill we are using condoms but sometimes we don't but when we don't he doesn't can I still get pregnant??

28 weeks pregnant losing skin tissue like substance from cervix. [ 0 Answers ]

I was bathing and noticed when I washed that I was losing a skin tissue like substance out of my vagina. I felt inside and sure enough there were pieces of skin looking stuff sitting in the enterence of my cervix.. it is stating to come out. Doesn't look like the mucus plug that I have seen in my...

Is it normal to have cervix pain at 18 weeks pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

The pain on a scale from 1~10 is about a 4 and it last a short period but they come about 4~5 times per week?

29 weeks pregnant with sore cervix [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me I'm on my second pregnancy but this time round I have a really sore cervix or could be pubic bone but feels more like the fleshy bit is more sore. It happens when I walk and move a lot. I am currently wearing what looks like a bandage all around my waste hips area which...

2 weeks late, 5 negative pregnant tests, "bluish" cervix. [ 5 Answers ]

I am really confused here... I am already a mom of a one yr old girl... :D My period was due on Feb 12th, went for my pap smear on the 17th and the Gyno said my cervix looked bluish, but said that can either be early pregnancy or my period about to come. One week later (today) period hasn't come...

View more questions Search