Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaredwitless Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 07:34 AM
    Mites in my bed that bite--the eggs look like black pepper
    I am at my witts end I threw out the mattres is my spare room now I am getting these things in my own bed I cannot sleeep at night for itching I can also prove I have this because you can see them in my bed every day even if I wash the sheets every day they still apppear the next day there is also an orange redish see through bug type of thing appearing when they hatch it is biting me I have also pulled a few out of my body when I did this it stung like hell and left a wound like a small cut the sting in the wound lasted for a few days you can also see these things on windowcill and furniture I know where they came from I have an 83year old mother who is constantly wetting the bed she won't change the sheet or wash herself she has a waterproof matress cover so she just puts on the electric blanket and dries it this she will do for weeks on end until I go to her house and change the bed for her if I did not do this for her she would just continue wetting and drying it off with her electric blanket she will also just stand at side of bed and wee on towels or anything that is lying around I can't go near her house now because of this infestation she also won't accept professional help of any kind her house is filthy I used to cleen it for her but I cannot do it anymore she also has tiny beetle like bugs with wing that bite I have pictures of them and a picture of the mite I pulled out of my finger it jumped into me when I was sitting next to her I have sprayed my bed with an animil flea spray it dulls down for few days then after few days will start up again this is all going for my nerves don't know how much more of this I can take it is afecting my digestive system also some days I can't eat anything at all can't even force food down myself it is making me feel suicidle because no one is listening to me can't get help anywhere for this my husband is getting it also but he can escape from it during the week he is a lorry driver the bites feel like pin pricks and leave red spots some small some big don't know if it worth buying new matress because my whole house is infested I am going to end up poisened with spraying the flea spray all the time my nervouse system is bad also because of this really can't take much more of this I cry every day now this is a plea for help but I know I won't get any
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2012, 08:41 AM
    Look like this?:
    Bed bug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    If so, Google "Bed Bug treatment"
    Good Luck
    scaredwitless Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando View Post
    Look like this?:
    Bed bug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    if so, google "Bed Bug treatment"
    Good Luck
    This what look like small beetle like one`s not the same as what getting in bed the orange looking one is. Can't make it out on picture very good but that what getting in my bed I am new to computer hope have done this properly thanks for replying to me
    Attached Images

Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2012, 10:09 AM
    Try this link:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=scot...w=1024&bih=663

Looks like a problem in scotland, Look through the link, there is a Mutated form which is difficult to deal with.
    Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New help to ridding Black Pepper Mites? [ 7 Answers ]

I've had to deal with these things for a 2years and I am at my witts end. I just afraid to go around other people, because what ever they are, jumping off Me onto to them. When I take clothes to wear, they filled with white partical looking Like dust. I really need help and if you can, please...

Invisible bites - Does anyone know how to rid Black Pepper mites? [ 20 Answers ]

I have read the invisible bite stories with no solutions. However, I do believe I know what is biting me (not my Mother) and sometimes my husband. I rid our home of a fruit rat (live in Florida) that had made his/her way into my attic. It was around this time a little bit later that I...

What is the life cycle of Black Pepper Mites in the state of Michigan? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I were diagnosed, finally, while I was in the hospital for GI problems, and nurses and doctors alike kept asking what my sores on my body were from and we told them we thought they were Black Pepper Mites, as I had seen a picture of them on the internet and that is exactly what we...

Pepper Mites have taken over, help! [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone notice that these pepper mites leave a fowl order as well that takes your breath? That is how I know I came across some I didn't see. I notice they form (sometimes you can find it) a cluster. They will do so on your pets too. You have to notice the black dot on something and is...

View more questions Search