Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blueberry1340 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Help me please! Im really worried
    "So I have a problem. For the past few weeks i noticed that ive been very itchy around the anus area. I looked it up and found that i have pinworms... Now my stool is very loose and a very dark shade of green and im getting stomach achs feeling like im goin..."

Check out some similar questions!

Still worried [ 2 Answers ]

Ive tried to tell her but she just won't listen, I need help here people, my friend is going round to that boys house AGAIN, I'm so, so worried, she's asking me for help but she won't take it in, Please help guys?? xxxxx

Worried. [ 0 Answers ]

I had my period for two weeks last month. Should I have my period this month? Today is the 38th day after I had my period last month. I checked my cervix.. and I could reach it with an inch of my middle finger. What happening to me?

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

I'm worried [ 1 Answers ]

I should be exactly 7 weeks pregnant today and I'm worried because I woke up with a little pink blood, not much, but I'm still worried. I don't feel like it is my monthly because I have none of the regular signs of it. Do you think I'm having a miscarrige? Or can this be okay? I had what I think...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.