Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Martino2300 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Someone understands Japanese??
    I need to know what is said here.

Anata wa watakushi no sunda no tokoro wakarenei no de, kono tokoro nji ikainai

Shinjiteru toomoimas

Watakusi no sekai wa shinjimasita kara, takusan hito wa kawaiii des need

Check out some similar questions!

No one understands. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to the people who are reading. (wave) So I'm 13 years of age, and I feel depessed. I once cut myself, on the head. Well I scratched myself till I started bleeding. Nothing suicidal. And I'm a muslim. When I was in year 6, I was a popular person, I was best friends with the most...

If Nobody Understands Me Who Will? [ 6 Answers ]

I Don't Feel Like A Normal Person Everyone Wants Me To Live My Life On How They Want It To Be It Gets Me Upset Really Upset That I Can't Be Myself Im So Hurt And I Feel That Nobody Will Never Understand Me The Only Person That Ever Did Was My Ex Bff,gabby She Betrated Me She Tried To Get With...

What can I do when nobody understands me [ 7 Answers ]

Am 35 years and my boyfriend is 45 he is married and divorced with 2 children he says he is not ready to get married and have children from me as yet. Am worried cause am getting old and I have already spent 15 years with him. Asking him about his intensions gets us into arguments and end up with...

How can I explain this to my husband so he understands? [ 28 Answers ]

I'm really seeking/needing some good feedback here-I've read many Q and A's on the subject of not desiring sex... I just haven't found anything I can really use... :( Sorry! I'm 37... I was sexually abused by several family members as a child-was "molested" at the age of 20 by a "friend" of ours...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.