Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roegge Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 02:44 PM
    Old anime movie
    I've been trying to find an old animated movie I watched as a child. About the crew of a space freighter being terrorized by some kind of parasitic black alien goop That seeped into their spacecraft and started taking control of the crew members.

I just watched "Toys in The Attic" episode of cowboy bebop and had flashbacks.

It's way more violent and I think I even remember some nudity.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 06:22 PM
    Sounds like,.

Lily C.A.T.
    (87)

-view-

----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this movie? (anime?) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a cartoon movie (anime I believe) I saw half of but had to go to work half way through... It was about a little girl on a trip with her family. They stop at some castle and she gets separated from her parents, who start to eat food so delicious they can't move away from it. When...

Old anime movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I watched this anime movie long time ago when I was like 4 or 5. But I can't remember the title and I want to watch it again! :( Anyway, it starts with a boy in high school who stays after in a green house. He plays his flute near a pretty flower and a girl comes out of the flower. She takes...

Looking for an anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I`m looking for an old anime movie. I believe its from the 80`s. But I can`t remember the title! This is what I remember from the movie; The setting is in the future after some nuclear wars, and the only survivors are all of earths social outcasts, criminals and such. They were forced...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search