Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    menace994 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 11:10 PM
    Marrying a beautiful ghanian girl
    I am a canadian citizen and plan on marrying a ghanian woman.Will I have problems bringing her over to canada?
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2007, 11:35 PM
    Hey! I never thought I would have a question to answer but I just went through US (from Canada) immigration to be with my husband and things are expensive and complex but everything worked out. Just go online and find the canadian immigration site and gather all info prior so there are no removal procedures or anything goes wrong.
    Good Luck
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 2, 2007, 06:30 AM
    Contact the Ghanian consulate and the Canadian Consulate, they are easy to get in touch with and are forthcoming with correct information. You can even do this on line if you like. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beautiful Website [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Hope I am posting this under the right category. If I am not... please forgive. I saw the below web-site and it is just so beautiful and inspiring, I just wanted to share it. I hope you enjoy it. My best, Allheart

Beautiful? [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this guy over summer while on vacation. I noticed him looking at me a lot . I was in the ocean with my older sister and he swam over to us he talked to us for a little, then asked to meet us that night. We met with his friend. We learned that he was 24 and his friend was 22. We...

Beautiful skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have a wedding coming up (I am 24), I am dark skinned (use bronze foundation) and have a pretty dry skin. As a result most lightening creams on the market make my skin more dry. I was sondering if anyone knew about a lotion/cream and body wash (rich in mositurizers) that can...

View more questions Search