Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Agamah Shine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 07:47 AM
    What causes vaginal pain after sex
    What causes vaginal pain during and after sexual intercourse ? Not once, but anytime 'the act'.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Inadequate lubrication, involuntary muscle spasms, he's too rough and hits your cervix - ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower back pains, vaginal pain and discharge, and lower abdomen pain? [ 0 Answers ]

For the past couple weeks I have been experiencing lower back pains that are dull and achey. Also I have been experiencing lower abdomen and vaginal pain, which are sharp and sudden. To top it off I have had a dishcarge that's clear sometimes white-ish. For the months of January and February my...

Vaginal pain after sex [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for a while now, and well just this past Sunday after we had finished having intercourse my vagina was hurting, I thought it would go away the next day, but it didn't, instead the pain was stronger. I don't know what to take, please the pain is terrible, its...

After sex vaginal pain [ 7 Answers ]

After I have sex with my boyfriend my vagina begins to hurt terribly. It stings and also my vagina swells up. I have been tested in the last nine months and have not been with any one but him so I don't think its an std. the only thing I think could be causing the stinging is that I shave down...

View more questions Search