Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyAK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Hi. I gave up a baby girl on Oct. 4, 1966
    In the Bay area of CA. The AK is not for Arkansas. I am actually here on behalf of my 65 year old mom who is in really :D poor health, and I want to know who my older sister is. If this info matches your description, please get back to me!
    michael 9-6-1966 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyAK
    in the Bay area of CA. The AK is not for Arkansas. I am actually here on behalf of my 65 year old mom who is in really :D poor health, and I want to know who my older sister is. If this info matches your description, please get back to me!
    I have a adopted sister named judy from a family in the Detroit area she was adopted somewhere between 1966 and 67 she's black 43 in age.
    michael 9-6-1966 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Born 9-6-1966 lite skin raised in Detroit MI inherited rare facial moles from biological parents adopted when I was 6-months old heard that my birth mom was 16 at the time of my birth. If anybody can compare this info with a mother who gave her son up 4 adoption on 9-6-1966 call me at 313-254-2775 or respond through this method. SEEKING SOMEONE WHO SEEN OR KNOW OF LADY IN MICHIGAN WHO MIGHT HAVE RARE FACIAL MOLES LITE SKIN; AND CONCEIVED A SON ON 9-6-1966 OR HOW DO I FIND HER WHEN ALL MY FUNDS ARE SPENT ON BILLS AND MY TWO PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS. PLEASE HELP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I feed my 6 month old baby girl? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know if my baby girl is eating good. This is what she eats : 8-9 6ounze bottles of powder milk 2 3ounze plates of rice cereal 2- cans of fruit (gerber) Some of my food as well like rice, banana, bread ,soup What do you think!!

Will I ever give birth to a baby girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and have two beautiful little boys. My date of birth is 22/12/1980 and my partners is 17/05/1974. We are planning on trying for a third child and obviously I am hoping that we will be blessed with a daughter. Can you give me any indication as to whether we will have a baby girl...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

View more questions Search