Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Britters Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Effexor
    I am thinking about going on Effexor and I just wanted to findout some information before I deside if it is for me or not.
    One of the main things is that I am also on some other medications and was wondering which meds I shouldnt take with it.
    If any one has any info that would help a ton!
    Thank You!

---Britters<3
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2007, 08:47 PM
    First of all, please if you feel comfortable list the other medications you are on as well please.
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2007, 08:50 PM
    EFFEXOR XR: Approved for Treatment of Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Social Anxiety Disorder

It is not recommended for teenagers. It can actually make depression worse. Talking with your doctor is best but it would be beneficial to know what else you are on as well.

Joe
    Britters Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    It is not recommended for teenagers. It can actually make depression worse. Talking with your doctor is best but it would be beneficial to know what else you are on as well.

Joe
    I have talked to my doctor and she told me to do this. And I couldnt really find anything.

I am currently taking:
    Dexadrine
    Apo Naproxen

---Britters<3
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Dexadrine Recovery Resource Center

Apo-Naproxen Drug Information

Now I am looking at all three drugs together and this is what I found out.
    Check Interactions - DrugDigest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Effexor withdrawal tips ? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been on Effexor XR for 3 yrs (along with Lamictal). I was on 350 mg for a long time, dropped to 300 about a year ago, and am now doing a reduction to 225. Today is my first day and I feel like I got run over by a train. Jittery yet exhausted... not sure how much of the aches is becaise...

Adverse effects of Effexor [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question about some unusual symptoms I have been experiencing since doubling my dose of Effexor from 75mg to 150mg. I have been having severe muscle spasms, everything from my legs to my neck. Sleeping is difficult because I wake up frequently due to the spasms. I have been...

Effexor xl [ 3 Answers ]

I am pregnant and was taking effexor xl until the beginning of the six week of pregnancy. I really want someone to give me a clear answer, how much damage have I done to my baby? I have searched on the internet and found no evidence of research on humans in this instance, surely there are women...

View more questions Search