Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larrballs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 03:18 AM
    Good and evil in the same dream
    I had this dream last night and in my dream was in my grandmothers back yard at night when I got a gift of two toys that talk one was mentality challenged (mc) and the other was an evil spirit. I carried MC and the bully tried to kill it by using axes and knives but I protected him then MC disappeared the evil spirit stayed and came after me I was out side and it was shooting at my neighbours so I through apples at him he came after me and told me if I make him mad he would hurt me so I told him I was going to bed I went to a camper that my brother in-law was in I wassup about asleep and the evil spirit came in and hid my brother looked for it and laughed at me and through it back out then my nephew came and knocked on the door when I opened it he was there to I poured gas on the evil toy and in a demon like voice it told me that there will be danger In my life soon. Wat does this mean
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 3, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by larrballs View Post
    I had this dream last night and in my dream was in my grandmothers back yard at night when I got a gift of two toys that talk one was mentality challenged (mc) and the other was an evil spirit. I carried MC and the bully tried to kill it by using axes and knives but I protected him then MC disappeared the evil spirit stayed and came after me I was out side and it was shooting at my neighbours so I through apples at him he came after me and told me if I make him mad he would hurt me so I told him I was goin to bed I went to a camper that my brother in-law was in I wassup about asleep and the evil spirit came in and hid my brother looked for it and laughed at me and through it back out then my nephew came and knocked on the door when I opened it he was there to I poured gas on the evil toy and in a demon like voice it told me that there will be danger In my life soon. Wat does this mean
    I rarely will put "meaning" to anybody's dreams... but that doesn't mean they have not been influenced. Most likely it was just a dream and it won't be an issue. However, there are instances where we are influenced either divinely or demonically in our sleep. I wouldn't read too far into this dream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attcked by evil spirit in my dream? [ 14 Answers ]

I am 33 years old now and have NEVER had such a frightening dream, as I had last night. The dream is very fragmented and odd, but I was traveling with a friend and all I know is that we had to stay ahead of something. Anyway, we reached a house - not any house I'd ever been to before. It was odd....

Good and Evil [ 46 Answers ]

Good and evil, goodness and malice, coexist in this world and do it fully mixed, in the same place, in the same family and even in the heart and actions of one person. Yet, we tend to create a certain image of each one, and to establish a very simple division of people between good and bad ones. ...

A dream of evil spirtis rasing me in the air and trying to hurt me [ 4 Answers ]

I had a dream that a chair came through my bedroom wall and then three black evil spirits raised me in the air I was making noises and trying to call for help but it was like my mouth couldn't move the next thing I know I was standing up when I woke up they just keep trying to come closer to me and...

What is good for you, and what is evil? [ 22 Answers ]

How confident are you in your ability to judge what is good for you, and what is evil?

View more questions Search