Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PanAm92638 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 06:56 PM
    How to find a song by the chorus
    I want to know the artist and(or) title of the rap song that was played on 93.7 WBLK with the chorus "I'm a mob boss, I'm a mob boss...."The artist(s) make references to a few real-life bosses in it. There are so many rap songs like this, but this one is most likely brand new to spring/summer of 2012.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for a Spanish song with SI SI SI in the chorus [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I have just got back from Gran Canaria and am looking for a song which has the words 'si si si, no no no' or 'no no no, si si si' in the chorus, it's a fast paced dance type song all in spanish and is really catchy, I think it's a bloke who is singing it. Can anyone help me please? :D

I need to find this BLUES SONG, All I have is the chorus line. [ 0 Answers ]

" She Thought I was at work, I thought She was at Home" Song is about a guy that goes to the hotel to cheat on his wife and as he is checking out the hotel, his wife is checking in with another man.

I need to find a song, but I only have the chorus lyrics [ 0 Answers ]

"I don't know why i think the way i do I don't know why i can't give my love to you I don't know wy i treat you, treat you the way i do" It's an old school soul/r&b song.

Need to find the artist and title of a song: Chorus: [ 1 Answers ]

It's an island/reggae song with the chorus: " I don't ever wanna stop loving you. I don't ever wanna stop loving you. I don't ever wanna. I don't ever wanna. I don't ever wanna stop loving you."

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.