Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b4reich Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 04:45 PM
    How much pre sq ft should it cost to have a pre fab garage built?
    Looking for price of one of those 2 car gagages that are pre built and brought to your site in a couple of pieces. Since size is everything, is there a sq ft price that can give me an idea? I live in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia, if that effects the price.
    Thanks,
    Bruce

Check out some similar questions!

Platform for pre-fab shower [ 4 Answers ]

I recently gutted our basement bathroom due to mold. The shower was a pre-fab neo angle corner shower with a wooden (moldy) platform underneath. We would like to put a new shower in, but are wondering what type of material to use for the platform?

Leaking pre-fab shower, basement. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem with a leaking shower in the basement. It's a pre-fab, around 10 years old. I just moved in a month ago. At first I thought it may have been a joint leak. I've recaulked all of the joints with an unhealthy attention to detail. It's still leaking, a lot. Enough to seep...

Drywall around pre-fab shower [ 3 Answers ]

When placing the sheetrock around top of the shower, should I set it on the lip and use caulk. Are keep it higher and use mud? Thanks NOHELPER

Pre-fab shower basin [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pre-fab shower basin I'm putting on the ground floor bathroom. The last shower there would back up every one in a while and the waste use to leak under the basin. Is there a way to seal the pipe so if the pipes backup the water goes back into the shower and not under the basin. The last...

Pre fab house building [ 2 Answers ]

Are these manufactured houses nowadays as good as a traditional contructed house? I'm considering having one of these pre fab houses built on my lot .Are the savings considerable or am I asking for trouble in the long run ? I'm in the S.F bay area where the neighborhood houses are in the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.