Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tyga-Ty Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 06:50 PM
    How to get over your Boyfriend
    So my boyfriend just dumped me Because he thought that I said he was cheating on me and we got into a agurment, and This is the 7th time going out with him and I was scared of going back out with him because I didn't want to get hurt again, and now we were Bestfriedns and now I don't know if he even wants to be Friends anymore help!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyga-Ty View Post
    So my boyfriend just dumped me Because he thought that I said he was cheating on me and we got into a agurment, and This is the 7th time going out with him and I was scared of going back out with him because I didnt want to get hurt again, and now we were Bestfriedns and now I don't know if he even wants to be Friends anymore help!
    You've been out a whopping 7 times? Damn your practically married... I'm kidding.

So walk away... if you've managed to make it this far without having done that before... well its time to start. That's how it works. Its rarely easy, but always necessary.
    EnigmaMCMLXIV Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Hmmmmmm you were dating this guy, who thought you said to him he was cheating in an argument. Number 1 tip you don't argue with a guy only after 7 dates. This is dating not a relationship. Why do you want to be best friends with this guy after the dating ended? It is hard to be friends with trust issues. It's harder to be in a relationship with trust issues. So why are you trying?
    rocketman11 Posts: 46, Reputation: 28

Jul 2, 2012, 01:49 PM
    1) Do not be friends.
    2) Do not have any contact with him at all.
    3) Forget about him, move on and find someone who isn't insecure, and doesn't have trust issues.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 02:03 PM
    So don't be friends anymore. It does not seem like he cares one way or the other anyway.
    You've only been on 7 dates, this should be really simple.
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Hey Tyga-Ty,

Got to agree with the rest of the guys on this one,

Stop contact.
    Delete him on Facebook.
    Don't be friends (doesnt work!(trust me)).
    Treat yourself- buy a new pair of shoes :D
    Move on!
    Smile- be happy :D
    Life is too short to dwell on things(trust me on that too!)

Andy

Jul 2, 2012, 03:21 PM
    I know were you guys are coming from but I'm a teen ^_______^ and me and this guys are Really good friends! And its just hard and that's pretty much what my friends said!
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 03:35 PM
    Being a teen isn't an excuse for doing dumb things... more than once anyway. And not even that much most cases.

The reality is the same 15 or 55.
    Tyga-Ty Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 03:58 PM
    I'm not so upset that we broke up Well I am but I'm more upset because I would never let a relationship get in the way of a fruendship and He told me that it was best for the both of us to Not Date :/
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 04:10 PM
    Well you don't date, and if he acts like he does not want to be your friend, you back off. There is really nothing else to do but that.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 04:14 PM
    You are going to find... taking the next step up from friendship many times... (most times in fact) is a one way path... and actually going back is a very rare accomplishment few people can do.
    durpstick Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Jul 2, 2012, 11:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman11 View Post
    1) Do not be friends.
    2) Do not have any contact with him at all.
    3) Forget about him, move on and find someone who isn't insecure, and doesn't have trust issues.
    Could not have said it better myself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search