Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ckilleen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 03:24 AM
    B12 vitamin levels
    Does vitamin b12 if levels are high is body not processing it because of lack of some other substance lacking in body like possibly magnesium.
    Also can higher levels of b12 cause small fiber neuropathy?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 05:29 AM
    No, only low levels of B12 are dangerous and too low can, in the long run, cause brain damage. This is one go the most complex supplements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High levels of vitamin b12 [ 16 Answers ]

My 14 year old daughter had some blood work done for what we thought was anemia like syptoms all blood work came back normal except for her b12 level was very high 3800 (normal range is 250-900) we repeated the test results the same. We took her to oncologist and a endocrinologist both were a...

High vitamin b12 [ 2 Answers ]

What are the numbers for high vitamin b12

Increased level vitamin b12? [ 2 Answers ]

My uncle's vitamin b12 level has crossed 9000.he's going into depression also.he is also a diabetic.I want to know what can be the consequences of this elevated vit b12 level?and what should we do to control it as he's a vegetarian.

Elevated B12 levels [ 1 Answers ]

My mother recently had her B12 levels checked and were found to be 2,000. Her MD told her normal was 211 and to stop her supplements but she does not take any vitamins/minerals of any kind. But has recently been feeling extremely fatigued. What could be the reason behind the elevation in the b12...

View more questions Search