Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punk1104 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Help manual on a 1998 chevy cavalier
    My ignition switch locked up, so changed out the ignition switch and cylider but when I go to start the car it only starts for a second then it shuts off? What might be the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

1998 chevy cavalier ets light, won't start [ 21 Answers ]

Hi all, hope someone can help with my problem. My sister has a 1998 chevy cavalier z24 automatic 4 cyl. About a week ago the ETS light come on, no other lights. The buzzer was buzzing when she put the key in to start it and going down the road it would go off and on. Then it started jerking and...

1998 chevy cavalier starter won't engage [ 6 Answers ]

My son just got a 1998 chevy cavalier manual, 2.2L. We just had a new clutch put into it about a week ago. Today my son was leaving work and it died on him now it won't start. The starter is just spinning and not engaging. There is an Anti-Theft light that is now on. I'm a single mom and love...

Chevy Cavalier 1998 acting up [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I accelerate my car hesitates to reach speed then accelerates normal... Same with when I am on the freeway. When I'm driving on the freeway and I want to accelerate faster it hesitates to go faster then, finally will let me. What is wrong with it!:mad:

1998 z24 2.4l chevy cavalier won't start [ 0 Answers ]

I was driving my car on the high way about a week ago and the gas light came on but I had a half a tank of gas then all the lights came on my car and the temperature gauage went all the way up to hot then dropped to cold, and then I lost acceleration and it shut off and when I was pulled over the...

1998 Chevy Cavalier ETS light on [ 3 Answers ]

We just purchased a 1998 Chevy Cavalier last week for my daughter, it has 65,000 miles. It has been driving fine, except today the ETS light went on, it was sluggish and then the car died.. the engine light went on, oil etc. She started it up again and parked it, but what would make this ETS...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.