Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emily_abbett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Is my mothers apartment haunted?
    Hello,
    My mother has been expriencing some weird thing in her home. Carseats have been falling out of her clolset, her lamps have been going from light to medium to high to off... her television has had some weird black lines of it from time to time she collects caresols and sometimes they will come on by themselves then you have to turn the switch...
    Thanks
    Emily
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2007, 03:46 PM
    It could be... oooh scary...

Seriously though check the lightbulbs, are they those 3 setting ones? Perhaps the contacts are loose causing them to switch between low, med, high and off occasionally... check the TV, is it old, the screen could be going and you might consider replacing it? Are the wires connected properly, any loose connections? Does this happen when another piece of electronics is turned on? Like when a vcr, dvd player is turned on but not in use it could affect the screen.

Why would someone have a carseat in a closet? And what's a caresol?

Just looking at this from a more analytical view.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my apartment haunted or am I losing my mind? [ 34 Answers ]

Hey there everyone, Over the past few days, strange things have been happening in my apartment that I moved into about a month and a half ago. Appliances turn on and off by themselves... it started with the DVD player - at first I thought maybe our DVD player had some loose wiring since it was...

Why mothers hate their children [ 121 Answers ]

Inputs from mothers please... I know this is a sensitive topic but as an adult child and chatting with friends, I have found this to be a common phenomenon. Any thoughts would be appreciated to relieve this pain. Mothers seem to be (and are) destroying their children's life on purpose. ...

Looking for mothers Cousin [ 2 Answers ]

My mum lost contact with her a cousin of hers from the paternal side of her family, a while ago, and she wishes to try and find her. None of my mums family know her whereabouts due to a family dispute. I really want to find her for my mum as she was really close to her when she was younger. All I...

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

Happy mothers day [ 3 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all the other mommies out there a happy moms day. Hope you all have gotten pampered, and got to sleep in. And for all the moms expecting happy moms day. Just cause their not here yet doesn't mean your not already mothering them. Big hugs all.

View more questions Search