Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jherigstad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Movie preview about siblings playing a board game based on themselves
    I saw a preview about 3 siblings whose dad dies and his will states they have to play a game that they find out is based on themselves. I can't think of the title or the actors. Help
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 09:01 AM
    Sounds like the TV series Goodwin Games
    Here's the trailer: YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playing the texting game [ 4 Answers ]

I had a first date with this women last Friday night and after the first date we decided to go out to a movie Sunday afternoon and it went really well. At the end of the date I asked if she wanted to go to a NBA game and she responded with she didn't know yet on the coming weekend. Both dates have...

Which movie tells of a kid playing a computer game that becomes real? [ 1 Answers ]

To appear who kind of looks like Billy Idol and the kid commits murders while he is playing the game and the murders he finds out are real?

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

80's kids movie about a board game [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, There was a movie I saw when I was a kid, some time in the 80's. It was about this kid that breaks a window playing baseball and runs away (or rides away, if I remember correctly he had a bike for the run away). Anyhoo, he comes to a shack and hides in it. There was a guy there that he...

Game Playing [ 7 Answers ]

I was married 12 years to a man that I divorced 12 years ago. I have only had 3 relationships since then. No one asks me out and I go out with my friends quite a bit. I have been trying to figure all of this out within myself. The first 2 relationships I had the men dumped me. This 3rd one is...

View more questions Search