Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VolleyGirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 04:37 PM
    What's that movie called ?
    Does anybody know that name of the movie that came out sometime during the 2000-2008 it's about a man that is running away from somebody or something and its in the future and he takes out his eyes and put new ones I really don't remember much about it but it's similar to Gattaca.
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2012, 06:23 PM
    That sounds like tom cruise in minority report
    VolleyGirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 06:39 PM
    That's it!
    Thank you so much! ((:

Jun 30, 2012, 05:09 AM
    Glad I could help!

Jul 8, 2012, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jujubees View Post
    That sounds like tom cruise in minority report
    It's a good movie too!

Jul 15, 2012, 06:23 PM
    And to smoothy who gave me and inaccurate because he thinks he runs this place! UP YOUR AHOLE!! BAN ME ALL YOU WANT!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't think of this movie, Disney movie (I want to say its called the boogie man?) [ 3 Answers ]

OK so it was on TV like maybe 5 years ago, there's a kid who has either an imaginary friend or something, it's a black guy with an earring. And something the kid does turns the black guy into the boogie man and they all end up in a world under the kids bed where monsters live or something. HELP I...

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

K a short description of this movie was creatures/humans that had a underworld underneith this kids bed. I need to know this movie!

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

What's that movie called when two sisters who were really close got in a car accidentthat ended up in a fire or something and the other sister found the 'dead' one still alive , hiding somewhere , and she was all burned up... I don't remember much about it. . But before the 'dead' sister died...

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's the movie called [ 4 Answers ]

OK its an old movie with a man and is paint horse going on this journey in the desert to save this princess so she don't have 2 marry someone she does not want 2 I don't really care about the movies name I just want to know what the horses name is in the movie?

View more questions Search