Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Happy Father’s Day!
    First published: June 16, 2012

The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. ~ Anjaneth Garcia Untalan

It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. ~ John Sinor

It is much easier to become a father than to be one. ~ Kent Nerburn

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he is wrong. ~ Charles Wadsworth

Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad. ~ Anne Geddes

What Is a Dad?

A dad is someone who
    wants to catch you before you fall
    but instead picks you up,
    brushes you off,
    and lets you try again.

A dad is someone who
    wants to keep you from making mistakes
    but instead lets you find your own way,
    even though his heart breaks in silence
    when you get hurt.

A dad is someone who
    holds you when you cry,
    scolds you when you break the rules,
    shines with pride when you succeed,
    and has faith in you even when you fail…

~ Unknown

Check out some similar questions!

Happy Natal Day! :) [ 0 Answers ]

People of the Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island hold “birthday” parties for their provinces on the first Monday of August. Huge birthday cakes are prepared and distributed. Other events include communal meals, parades, sporting activities and firework displays. It is...

Happy Mothers Day [ 23 Answers ]

I know that it's not really a Holiday, but hopefully the Mothers out there will get a break on Sunday. I am the kind of Mother that would like her children to call (I don't want gifts or cards), to prove they have not forgotten and then leave me alone... so I can do what I want. On Sunday, I...

Happy father's day all [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone. We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy father's day! Hope the weather is great in your area!

Happy day [ 1 Answers ]

Topic: “Study on the Price Behavior of shares in the market for 15 days by taking 16 companies, 4 from each given sector” The assignment must consist the following details: Introduction: * Why there is a change in the share price? * What is the cause for the difference in the...

Happy Canada Day! [ 5 Answers ]

For all those Canadians out their, Happy Canada Day!! :) Hope you all have a good one. :cool: Joe

View more questions Search

Question Tools