Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x EK Cabin CREW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 08:31 PM
    I am a personal Loan defaulters, I would like to check if there is a ban
    I am a personal Loan defaulters, I would like to check if there is a ban on me...
    I heard that personal loan defaulters get caught at the airport it self. I am not planning to come to work but just for a visit.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 08:41 PM
    To what nation,
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 29, 2012, 03:33 AM
    ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I check immigration ban in uae? [ 0 Answers ]

How can I check immigration ban in uae?

Auto loan converted to personal loan with same monthly installments (72 mo.) [ 1 Answers ]

Topic: None Chosen Your Question: "I have a auto loan converted to a signature loan due to the bank not receiving the car title, so they converted it to a persoanl loan. Once the bank did that my auto loan (secured loan) just became a personal loan (unsecured loan) but yet the months of...

Can dubai loan defaulters enter GCC [ 0 Answers ]

Can a dubai loan defaulter enter into other GCC countries

Loan defaulters [ 1 Answers ]

What happens if you do not pay you car loan for more then three months, due to a financial reason, does the bank have the authority to pick up your car, even though you have paid for more then 2 years.

Unsecured personal loan without note, just a check. Now being sued for it. [ 3 Answers ]

I got an unsecured loan from an aquantance in 2005 with no note or terms of agreement Or when it had to be paid back. Just a verbal pay me when you can. A dispute came about over another matter and I felt I didn't owe the money any Longer, dispute was that the money was to be a referral fee for...

View more questions Search