Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    victoriabranch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 05:22 PM
    Can I mix medium blonde with light brown
    I was just wondering if it is possible to mix a medium ash blonde with a light ash brown? I have a bit of red in my hair now underneath and of course the whole top of my head, but now it's growing out and I know if I put a ash medium blonde it will turn red so I was wondering if I mix the 2 would that work out

Check out some similar questions!

If I mix a medium brown with blonde what shade will I get [ 0 Answers ]

I want to mix revlon light golden brown with garnier medium golden blonde together, what will the results be

Can you go from medium-dark brown to strawberry blonde? [ 0 Answers ]

I have medium brown hair with blonde highlights (pretty much faded) and I want to change that. I think I would eally like strawberry blonde! But seeing as though my hair is rather dark I don't know if it will work. Any suggestions?

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

How to get hair from medium brown with auburn to light brown or dark blonde [ 0 Answers ]

My natural hair color is dirty blonde so to speak , so like a light brown color . When I tried to die my hair blonder , it turned a strawberry weird blonde color , so to cover it up I colored it dark brown/black . Yes , I know its so hard to get black out of your hair , but somehow I got it out. I...

Medium brown hair want to try strawberry blonde [ 0 Answers ]

OK so Im trying a new color in my hair strawberry blonde.. I'm dying my whole head this color would that be a bad thing? I'm medium complexted and Im wondering would it go with my complexion...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.