Ask
    navani Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Head of Household
    Who can claim as "Head of Household".
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 2, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Someone who is NOT married or can be treated as single who has maintained a household for a qualifying person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

What's going on in her head? [ 32 Answers ]

I just started dating this girl recently. Were both in college but I am 5 years older than her. I am 26 and she's 21. We have been out 4 times now but she always has things to do so our dates always run short. Let me also add that I have not tried to get in her pants, as much as I have wanted...

Household cleaning [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for tips on cleaning certain parts of the house, firstly it would be the toilet now we live in an extreamly hard water area and keeping the loo clean is one hell of a task I use anti lime agents and you will often find me with my rubber gloves on scrubbing the heck outa the bowl. Same...

Head of the household status [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house in Jan 2006 as primary residence. My brother also lives there, but he doesn't pay any rent or expenses (not even for food). I was wondering if I could claim 'head of the household' status based on him? I claimed it last year when we lived in apartment, but he didn't work for the...

Shower head [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing shower head because of high pitch noise. Noise persists in the new shower head. Noise was never in faucet below... thanks:confused:

View more questions Search