Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VintageCrew Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Does age matter?
    Before you judge and shoot words at me, read what I got to say.

- I'm 15, 16 next month and happens to be dating a 27 year old and is turning 28 next month. So by now who ever is reading this thinks I'm completely disgusting and is stupid and an idiot of dating this guy and that its against the law, and its wrong. Yes I have heard all of this before, but people say "age doesnt matter" "its just a number" everybody I know and people that don't know me only look at the age and not how happy I am with him. He maybe a 27 year old and I'm just 15. What's the problem? Age? Of course it is. Thing is, looking for a guy in a place where I live, is hard, half of the guys here just wants sex. Or you know, just to mess around, to play around, but this guy,he respects me. Reminds me how beautiful I am. Even when I have scars all over my legs. He doesn't look at that he looks at my personality, he makes me happy, now who the hell would accept me because of my skin? Yeah no guy would. ( I always where clothing that covers up my legs and pack on the make up on my face so guys draw attention to the upper bit of my body) but this guy did. He could be the one. The guy that I could spend the rest of my life with. He's the kind of guy who would protect me. Smash anybody that calls me names or iduno, check me out when I glamour myself. The thing is, he made me feel wanted. Special. Like he is the one. But its age? Its always age. I probably already know your answer to this. But I just want to hear out your answer and your opinion. And probably what yous are going to say I already heard it all before.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 27, 2012, 09:21 AM
    Yes, age DOES matter when one party is still a MINOR, especially when this like this happen: possibility-could-pregnant
    Once you are legally an adult, the world the crustacean of your choice..
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 01:05 PM
    Age matters a lot when you are a minor and he an adult. An adult that is too stupid and lowdown to at least use a condom on a 15 year old. (seeing as how you posted that you think you're pregnant.)
    You have no business having sex, let alone this 28 year old has no business having sex with you.
    I would imagine once you are a bit older he will dump you, because his passion is for minors.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 27, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Anyone who tells you age doesn't matter is trying to justify a relationship that is wrong. The fact is that age DOES matter. It matters less and less as one gets older. So for example if you were 25 and he was 37, I wouldn't bat an eye.

But an 27 year old has NO business being in a romantic relationship with a minor. I don't think YOU are disgusting at all. But I do think he is. I think he is preying on your discomfort with your body and using that to make you feel something for him. Which makes him a predator. Not the saint you are making him out to be.

You don't mention how you met, how long you have been together, and most importantly, what your parents say about it and whether you have been intimate. The facts can help us understand your relationship better.

But the bottom line here is that you are at very different stages in your development. You are still a child, still maturing and growing. He is an adult who has no business leading on a child. I can completely understand why you feel the way you do. But the only thing that explains him is predator.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 01:55 PM
    She has posted in another thread that she thinks she's pregnant, so there has been sexual contact.
    I wonder if it was the first for her.

Jun 27, 2012, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageCrew View Post
    this only happened a couple of weeks ago. i lost my viriginity to my boyfriend. he didnt use a condom and he didnt stick his thing is all the way, only half way and only stuck it in for say. about 30 seconds? ... two days later, i had sex again with no protection but he did the pull out method (he had sex with me when i was sleeping, different story)
    Is the boyfriend mentioned here the 27 yr old? If so, then girl you have been raped! He is a pedophile and should be put in jail. He is the worst kind of pedophile, preying on girls that have physical or emotional problems that are more vulnerable to his advances.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 03:08 PM
    If some one has sex with you while you are sleeping, it is without your consent. You have been raped!
    This guy is a pedophile. The lowest form of being as far as I'm concerned.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Sorry, I have no helpful advice other than to turn this guy in to your parents and the cops so they can arrest this pig for what he is doing. I swear, I hate seeing stuff like this and people like him are among the lowest of things on this planet. People like him should be in jail forever where someone else can prey upon them.

Please report him... save yourself and report him.

Jun 27, 2012, 08:49 PM
    I only started dating this guy on the 11th of June 2012, we were seeing each other before it became official, he honestly doesn't act his age either, but what's odd is whenever I'm around him, he happens to get b0ners. That's why when I stayed at his house after I had a fight with my mum, he couldn't help himself. Other than that, he is a really really nice guy, I had tried leaving him before but it he kept calling when he was drunk and how he was explaining his feelings to me over and over again, which iduno, couldn't help but take him back, I can't report this guy. It will just add more sh.t and I can't leave him without him just getting all depressed, I really think he does have deep feelings for me, twisted life I have huh? Exactly why I signed up for this cause atm I can't really trust anyone cause when I do I hear it from someone else's mouth.
    Entomology Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 08:52 PM
    "He gets boners"...

And you don't think he's twisted and is preying on you?

Jun 27, 2012, 08:57 PM
    Why would he waste his time on me when he knows he can get in so much trouble, why would he do that for me? You may find him as a creep but to m he's far from that, maybe I'm blind but its nice having a guy appreciating for who I am
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 09:00 PM
    A 27 year old man does not have to react to a hard on. It is completely inappropriate for him to have sex with you. Does your mother know you are seeing this pervert?
    He should be in jail
    Entomology Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 09:02 PM
    why would he waste his time on me when he knows he can get in so much trouble, why would he do that for me?
    He's not doing it for you... he's doing it for him. He knows he can get it from you if he tells you what you want to hear.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 09:13 PM
    He is having sex with you because that is what creeps do. It is about him, not you. He does not even care enough about you to use a condom. Men like that prey on young girls like you
    He tells you what you need to hear to get in your pants
    jonimariecaball Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2012, 09:52 PM
    Before you judge what I say please read all of it like I did so for you.. Of course he is going to say all things to make you feel good. He knows these are things young girls want to hear. Most young girls worry about what the look like and how they feel. They don't want to hear it from their mother's, father's or people they know, and they tend to seek out the person who makes them feel good and loved. The truth is older men know this and take advantage of it. If he truly was in love with you and respected you don't you think he would have waited until you turned 18. Have you heard the saying? A woman should hide herself so deep into God that a man must seek God just to find her.. When you see a man who encourages that then you know he is a good man, but I can tell you this a real man of God would not seek a 15 almost 16 year old. You are young and you have a future ahead of you. Don't be like me and fall for what a man says. I had my first child at a very young age. I never got to experience what other teen girls did. I didn't get to hang at the mall or take a trip to the beach. I couldn't go to college until my baby went to school. I had to work and pay for childcare. At 17 I had to take on the world alone and that 22 year old father left me holding the bag. My mother or father didn't back me. Their saying was you made your bed now lay in it alone.. So think twice about the saying age is nothing but a number.

Jun 28, 2012, 03:28 AM
    i only started dating this guy on the 11th of june 2012, we were seeing eachother before it became official, he honestly doesnt act his age either, but whats odd is whenever im around him, he happens to get b0ners. thats why when i stayed at his house after i had a fight with my mum, he couldnt help himself. other than that, he is a really really nice guy, i had tried leaving him before but it he kept calling when he was drunk and how he was explaining his feelings to me over and over again, which iduno, couldnt help but take him back, i can't report this guy. it will just add more sh.t and i can't leave him without him just getting all depressed, i really think he does have deep feelings for me, twisted life i have huh? exactly why i signed up for this cause atm i can't really trust anyone cause when i do i hear it from someone elses mouth.
    Are you listening to yourself? You have been dating only a short time and he has already raped you at least twice. He calls you when he is drunk? He preys on you by claiming to get all depressed if you threaten to leave. These are all signs that this guy is a loser and sick and you aren't the first teen he's preyed on nor will you be the last if you don't report him.

You mention making it "official", but have you told your parents? You also didn't answer several of the questions I asked about how you met etc.

Please, listen to us. You deserve better then this sick pedophile. PLEASE, PLEASE tell your parents now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does age matter? [ 7 Answers ]

Does age matter to you? I'm 15 and my boyfriend is almost 20 and we've been together for almost 2 years now? I'm really, really happy and we don't have sex so he definitely doesn't use me. But I need some honest opinions. Do you think this is okay?

Does age matter? [ 7 Answers ]

I really like my friend and everyone says we should date, I wantto but I'm scared it will be weird because I'm 16 and he is 14. I don't think it matters but I'm not sure. What should I do?

Age does it really matter? [ 7 Answers ]

OK I have this guy that's my FRIEND... I really like him and want something more with him but he only dates older girls and I'm a year and a few months apart from him but he still sees me as little which makes me mad I told him I liked him one time a while back and he just couldn't get past my age...

Does age matter? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for a year. He's 22 and I'm 27 years old. He tells me that at first he felt a bit strange, but now everything felt perfectly normal. At times I do think about this and feel strange age wise. Besides that me get along fine and we never had an argument either. I know it's...

Does age really matter? [ 10 Answers ]

I am kind of in a little shuffle here. My boyfreind is 4 years older than I am and he gets made fun of by his friends. My boyfriend isn't one of those people who care about what other people think but when they make fun of him about it, he thinks he is doing something wrong. He doesn't want to...

View more questions Search