Watched the movie in the late 80s
    I need to find it.
    Hints:
    Road rises from the ocean, launch from their hidden n base
    Mechs fight with chains in the ocean.
    Guy with helmet like asterix runs through turrets

Check out some similar questions!

90s mech movie, live action, maybe Disney [ 1 Answers ]

This may have been asked somewhere sometime... but there is this movie I remember. It was about these young guys and a girl or two who are part of some sort of space fighting force. I believe one of them was black. They pilot some sort of mech robot things... and there may be some woman leading...

90's(ish) live action Mech movie [ 1 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie a lot as a kid and it popped back into my mind recently at least a scene or two from it. The main characters mech is disabled or he doesn't have his own mech yet, the scene takes place in a desert like area. The main character runs into a severed mech fist on the ground...

80ish Sci-fi Mech Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of an old movie I watched a few times as a kid and I want to try to watch again. Im sure it's a horrible movie and all I remember is its about this guy that finds a Mech in some sort of underground base and he has to use it to fight some sort of arch-nemsis mech. ...

80 mech movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of an old movie I watched a few times as a kid and I want to try to watch again. Im sure it's a horrible movie and all I remember is its about this guy that finds a Mech in some sort of underground base and he has to use it to fight some sort of arch-nemsis mech. Him...

Old mech movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched when I was a kid. It was a movie about a military or a group of people that used mechs to fight with. I say it in the late 80 early 90. I remember one fight scean where one of the mechs shots out as a wepon. If anyone has any ideas to what this movie could be I would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.