Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mabdulmatheen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:59 AM
    Excel (IF Condition)
    If a column contains the Revisions like A0, A1, A2, A3 & B0, B1, B2, B3 & Z0, Z1, Z2, Z3and another column contains the Discipline Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instr.

I need to count How many Z series for Civil discipline.

=SUM(IF(A1:A24="Civil",IF(A1:A24="Z0",1,0),0)) it gives only Z0 count but I need Z0+Z1+Z2+Z3 counts.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect one excel sheet to other excel sheet [ 28 Answers ]

How to connect one excel sheet to other excel sheet.

A(n) _______ structure tests a condition and then takes one path if the condition [ 1 Answers ]

A) IF-THEN statement B) single alternative decision C) dual alternative decision D) sequence

The name of this condition [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I went and seen a gyno today and he said I have cervical something? Now its not cancer but it very painful durin sex or anything and the person said when he looked at me where there is suppost to be pink skin there is a red spot and is very sore. Do you know the name of this please? I wold...

Excel 2007 to have excel 2003 look? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I have Microsoft Excel 2007, from my course at college I have been given instructions to do a task. However these instructions are for excel 2003. How do I change my excel 07 to look like excel 03 so that it is easier. I know there is a way, help greatly appreicated thanks.

Excel: Macro to designate a color based on condition [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Excel which has three column. First has name(which might repeat in the coming cells) ,second has condition and the third has color. I want to count the number of color for a particular condition against each name Thanks Bhaskar KP

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.