Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mboshe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 06:51 AM
    My laptop cannot display
    My laptop does not display and it seems that it is running all other things it has windor vistar note the screen has the lingt
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 24, 2012, 09:34 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    Dell-Dhiren A Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 11:38 AM
    Hello,

My name is Dhiren and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell.

Please confirm if you are able to hear the windows start up sounds .
    From what I understand , you are able to power on the system but the screen is faint.
    Please confirm if this is the case or if there is no display at all. In case the screen is completely blank , you may try pressing the caps lock and num lock to check if these keys respond. In case the display is faint you may have an option to increase the brightness using keyboard shortcuts (if available, depending on the system model) . Most systems also have the option to increase brightness in the bios. You can access the bios screen by tapping F2 as soon as you power up the system.

Regards,

Dell-DhirenA
    Social Media Responder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do if the P laptop does not display on the screen? [ 0 Answers ]

My hp laptop does not display on the screen but indicates the caps lock button on and off

Laptop does not display [ 2 Answers ]

I have a IBM thinkpad laptop. The screen does not display anymore since last week. I wonder what is wrong. Any help is highly appreciated! Thanks, Peter

Laptop to lcd TV display [ 3 Answers ]

I have a sony vaio laptop and a Samsung 40 inch lcd TV. I am wanting to run my laptop through the TV. When I plug the laptop in - the TV won't pick it up yet when I plug my PC into the TV - it works fine Why is this?

Laptop display [ 2 Answers ]

I have a toshiba laptop and the hinges on the screen are busted so the screen will not stay up. It just flops forward(closed) or back(open). The laptop has the speakers on the sides of the screen and they look like they are popped up but I have tried to push them down and it does nothing they don't...

View more questions Search