Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niener2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 08:32 PM
    How long does it take for alcohol to leave your system
    I weigh 130 pounds and I have had just a few drinks of alcohol, how long will it take to be out of my system for a urine test?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2012, 08:01 AM
    Count the number of drinks that you had and multiply by 2. That is a safe way to determine maximum amount of time for alcohol clearance.

If the test is checking for EtG/EtS that extends detection time considerably. Would need to know gender, height, weight, number and type of drinks consumed and the time span from start to finish of drinking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does alcohol take to leave your system? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a bood test this week and have not had a drink for 5 days now will this still show in my blood and urine,also will it show in my liver ?

How long does it take for alcohol to leave your system 11 drinks [ 2 Answers ]

Female 5'5 55kg 20yo no medical conditions or drugs started drinking at 5pm finished at 11pm had 11 drinks during that period roughly half an hour between each drink. Had 4x cruisers

How long for alcohol to leave your system? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi how long does alcohol take to get out of your system for a blood test if I don't drink for a week? After having a couple of drinks nightly? Thanks

How long does it take alcohol to leave your system? [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it take alcohol to leave your system if you weight about 190 pounds and about 6'3 ?

View more questions Search