Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighter Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 06:55 AM
    Possible to surcharge for handling hazmat during construction job?
    Do I bill extra for having handled hazardous material -don't normally handle any -if it occurred suddenly during a small reconstruct job?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 07:00 AM
    Did you have a bid, a firm price ? Have you had the sign off on a change notice due to this?
    Are you licensed and/or certified to handle this material.
    Do you know how to do it and where to dispose of it properly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to bid on construction clean up job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am starting my own construction-cleanup business but I am having a little trouble in the bidding department. I am not sure what to charge. If I should charge per square foot what is an average rate? Windows would be extra charge as well. I live in Maine. Also would like to know if anyone knows...

How to get free hazmat endorsement to get a job [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been searching for a job del/driver etc. Im currently broke but I do have a class c idl and a spotless mvr. But many of the places I've searched want hazmat endorsement.and I don't have money to pay is there a program where I can obtain this endorsement.

Expense occurred after job is completed in construction [ 1 Answers ]

We had a construction job completed in 2008 and in 2009 lawyer fees occurred related to this job. How can I record or allocate these expenses when I already report this job as a completed job in 2008?

Construction job clean-up [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, eveyone I have just been award the cleanup job for a dunkin donuts, however I have not clue how to charge this job. I've been in the cleaning business for several years now. I normally clean rental, domestic properties and construction houses. Since God has moved the guys I work for in...

Felon with HazMat wants Trucking Job [ 4 Answers ]

I have a felony that is six years old and I want to get into OTR Trucking. The idea that I can't because of not being able to get a HazMat does not apply. I received my HazMat in June of this year and have a class b cdl. Any good ideas wherer I can go to actually get an OTR Trucking job?

View more questions Search