Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovewell123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 04:59 AM
    Implantation bleeding or period?
    Three weeks ago I had unprotected sex and forgot to take my birth control the same day I had sex. Me and my boyfriend used the pull out method and he did not get any in me. Now this week my period was due. I usually start my period the second day of my sugar pills of my birth control which was Thursday and on Thursday I had mild cramps (like usually do before I start my period) then I started spotting later that night. The spotting carried on to Friday and now today (Saturday ) I am bloated and still have cramps (like usual) but my period is still kind of like and a brownish pink but is not in a spotting way anymore. Ive been really stress about this for weeks and I'm scared if this is implantation bleeding or my period. But everything came on time. I have lost a couple pounds as well and don't really have an apatite. But I do feel my stomach growing and everything. So today is like a normal flow I guess but still like pink brown flow but I'm still very scared. I am not ready to be pregnant. Im still very young. But I did take my birth control pills the day before the sex and the day after. Please help me. Im worried.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 34 Answers ]

Hi... this is my first time posting on here. I have a 2 year old, we had to go to a fertility clinic to conceive (it was on my end for the problems). But everything got straightened out (surgery). Now we are trying again and it is just so different without help. My ovulation was between the 3rd...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, OK so my last period was the beniging of may and ended a coupld days after mothers day . Than I started gettting getting brown spoting on jun 30th and than started bleeding light pink and now I'm bleeding dark / browinsh red and its pretty light and usually when I ger my periiod its not that...

Is it my period or Implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on June 23th and I haded unprotected sex with my boyfriend on July 3th and 4th and then on July 8th I started bleeding light pink then light red.so was it my period or implantation bleeding?

Implantation bleeding or Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My normal menstrual usually lasts 5 days. I spot the first day, then it is heavy bleeding for 2 days and then it lightens on the 4th & 5th. However.. this time around things are different. My period was due Jan6th. Instead it came on Jan3 without warning. No spotting or anything.It...

Implantation bleeding or period [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 years old and me and my husband are trying for our first kid. I last started my period on the 2nd of last month and this time I started light pink bleeding this morning I put a tampon in and still had light bleeding all day and little clot was on it when I took it out.. but what's weird...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.