Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KYJA69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 06:36 AM
    Does cat repellent really work to keep your cat from scratching the walls
    My cat is really distroying my apt.he is scratching my walls. Is there a repellent that works at keeping him from scratchin my walls?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 08:53 AM
    Nothing you can spray on your walls that won't damage them will deter your cat. Try getting a scratching post, but when my cat started that it was because she wanted something and couldn't get attention.

Is he neutered ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stop my cat from scratching walls [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there. I am planning to move into a new flat very soon but am worried about my cat doing the same thing as he has done to the wall in my current house. There are claw marks all the way up the walls going upstairs. He is a house cat and never goes out as he grew up in an eighth floor flat and...

My Cat Keeps Scratching At Doors? [ 11 Answers ]

My kitten that turned 1 years old on Dec 22 keeps scratching at doors, especially mine at night. (I have 2) I don't mind them sleeping in my room its just when they do finish sleeping before I wake up they play with the wires, scratch at my headboard, play with papers, jump on things, knock things...

Cat scratching [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old cat was given revolution 2 days ago. She really didn't have fleas, however I wanted to prevent them, and she had it for heartworm and worms. Today she has been running around silly like something is biting her legs. She tries to hide from it but obviously it follow. Could this crazy...

Why would cat be scratching or biting? [ 1 Answers ]

As I posted a few weeks ago, I took in a stray cat. She has 6 little kittens who are all doing very well. They are all living inside now and seem very cosy. We still have a few weeks before we can take them to the shelter. The mother cat has always been affectionate and gentle. But this past...

View more questions Search