Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2004, 10:58 PM
    Portable Washing Machine
    Hi All!

I just moved into an apartment in New York that has a laundry room in the basement. As I just had a baby, my wife wanted to have at least a small washing machine in the apartment. As there is no place to connect it and the landlord will not change anything, I was wondering if some kind of portable washers exist. Something small that you'd take out of a closet whenever you need to use it, connect it to the faucet, wash, and store it back afterwards.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Nicolas.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 20, 2004, 06:10 AM
    Portable Washing Machines
    Good Morning Nicolas, (would that be Saint Nicolas this close to Xmas?)
    You asked for suggestions.
    Hey! How about 21 suggestions? Click on, http://www.epinions.com/hmgd-Large_A...hines-Portable
    For a comparison chart of type, brand name and price. Hope this helps and thank you for rating my reply. Happy Holidays! Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washing machine [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. My 20 year old whirlpool fills up, but won't agitate. If I manually move to rinse, it will drain and go through a final rinse. I makes noise like something is loose. There is a slight overheating smell. I bought a motor coupling, but am not sure that is the problem. I also need help...

Washing Machine Box [ 10 Answers ]

Greetings. My basement has an overhead Sewer pipe going out to the front. Therefore, if I want a washing machine in the Basement, I have to pump the discharge up and out in some way. Right now, the discharge goes to the sump pump hole and then is pupmed out. I want to install a washing...

Washing Machine Won't Spin [ 4 Answers ]

I have a washing machine that won’t spin on its own. I bought a front loader from Sears, says Kenmore but believe it is a Frigidaire, Model #417.41042000. When machine is in the agitate cycle, the motor will not run unless I physically help it. When it starts it only goes for about 8 seconds...

Washing Machine Woahs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore washing machine that is very faulty. We never had any problems with it until we moved into our new place. The washing machine fills up, and doesn't recognize when to stop filling up and start agitating. I have to sit and watch it, and when I think it has enough water for the...

No water from washing machine tap [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Need some help. Ive just bought a washing machine. As the man was about to the connect the hose to tap/faucet, no water comes out. However the rest of the house, the water flows fine from the taps. What could the problem be.. . Thanks in advance

View more questions Search