Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love4nature3 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Racoon invasion in attic help
    My piano teacher is trying to sleep in peace but now raccoons have invaded his attic he doesn't know how many there are but needs to get rid of them and return them to the woods without harming them. How?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 01:21 PM
    He needs to call a wild animal exterminator to catch them and remove them. Is there a wildlife haven or sanctuary near you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird racoon. [ 3 Answers ]

Lately there have been reports of racoons carrying viruses and making dogs sick. I wasn't worried because there are very few racoons in my area and my dogs are vaccinated. The past week I have repeatedly seen a big one on my porch. My neighbor, who doesn't have any pets has had the same...

Racoon or medium size animal [ 5 Answers ]

Every night I place my garbage in the back of my truck to take to the trash bin the next morning. Something is getting into the back of my truck and ripping the bag apart a strewing the garbage everywhere. I am constantly having to clean out the back of my truck. I refuse to leave my stinky garbage...

Baby racoon [ 34 Answers ]

My son found a baby racoon at his friends house that lives near woods they have a lot of cyotes there. The baby was crying all day under a tree, the mother did not return. My son took him in and has been bottle feeding him. He seems very healthy. We gave him a flea and tick treatment and wormer....

Racoon in the attic [ 5 Answers ]

Anybody have a sure fire method of getting a momma Raccoon out of the attic with her young short of lead poisoning?

Racoon Eyes from the Tanning Bed [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I lay in a tanning bed, I wear the goggles and now I have white rings around my eyes. How can I fix this?:eek:

View more questions Search