Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rinuarora Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 12:43 AM
    Can I become pregnant with pcos and doc advice miprogen 400mg vaginally will it help
    Hello doc can I become pregnant with pcos had ovulation test had sex doc advice miprogen 400mg vaginally will it help and can I be able to conceive

Check out some similar questions!

33w 4d pregnant I NEED HELP! Do I need to call my doc? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a small amout of clear gelatin like mucus in my underwear this morning and have been feeling mild to moderate cramps all day along with back pain and pain and pressure in pelvic area. I have also noticed my baby is sitting a lot lower (much easier to breathe now.) Should I call my doc soon?...

Pcos and pregnant [ 0 Answers ]

I found out I had pcos 10 months ago, have not have a period since march 2011, but I started bleeding (naturally) what seemed to be a "normal period", but just found out I am around 5 weeks pregnant. I was unaware I was able to get pregnant without a period. How is that so?

I thnk I have pcos any advice? [ 1 Answers ]

I think I have pcos I have tried dieting, and birth control, and I really don't know what else to do. I have not had a menstrual cycle in almost over 6 months not when I first got on birth control I had one maybe a month later for 2 days. Any advice?

PCOS and Getting Pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Well, I went to my gyno yesterday since my bloodwork and ultrasound results came back since I haven't had a period since march 6th. My doc diagnosed me with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). She basically said that I am lucky I had my 2 year old daughter and it may be hard to conceive again. ...

37 weeks and 4 days pregnant, don't want baby to get too big to deliver vaginally [ 9 Answers ]

Ok so I am almost 38 weeks, at 36 weeks my doctor told me that the baby had dropped, into the head down position and at that point was 6 lbs to 6 1/2 lbs already. She could actually feel the head, like where it was. And I was one CM dilated. At that time she told me that the baby is pretty big for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.