Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c-townLover13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 11:49 PM
    Please some tips for 13 year old
    [I am a 13 year old girl I have to say I have a really pretty face but... I weigh close to 200 pounds. It is reallyy hard for me to lose all this fat! I get put down so manyy days by tons of people because they look at me and think that I'm just another fat 13 year old I have cryed tons of times over it as well. I try to exercise and eat the right food but my family always has it in the house, I don't have a lot of money so I can't go and just buy all the very expencive diet foods so what I am asking for is some advice for a cheap weight loss plan. Please I want to at LEAST loose 30 to 40 lbs!!
    TaraWebb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 02:09 AM
    Well you are doing the correct thing by eating the right foods, and excersizing, all I can say is just to keep up excersizing, eat good foods, and don't let others make you sad, don't let them get to you
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 18, 2012, 02:51 AM
    Did you mean to say your family always has the wrong foods in the house? Sweets, chips, sodas, pop tarts, tater tots, etc?
    It isn't easy to get them to help. It isn't easy to diet when you are miserable. It isn't easy to think in the long term when you want the pounds gone in one week.
    One little trick that helps is to have one pair of jeans or pants that are the next size down, waiting for you to drop the first 10 pounds.
    The best help I think is to have one person who will be your encouragement and support. One friend, one family member.
    It should be easier to lose weight in the summer. Drink lots of watered down natural juices (no soda, not even diet) and vegetables and fruits. Canteloupe with cottage cheese. A little steamed chicken with some broccoli. Get your mother to let you do some of your own cooking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips on teaching my 2 year old how to speak? [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 and a half year old son Johnathan can only say "mama" and screams and gets frustrated when he wants to tell me something but he can't. I feel bad for him pleae help me to help him communicate better with him!! He is very affectionate, but when we go out with family he does not say a word...

Lightening dyed hair tips (tips are almost black) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have medium auburn hair naturally. I dyed my hair a dark auburn but there is a section of my hair where the tips (two inches from root to tip) is almost black. I want to lighten these tips. Would using Peroxide Volume 20 mixed with shampoo do this?

Airplane ride with a 2 year old: any tips? [ 11 Answers ]

I've been on a plane with Rachel many times, the last trip was last year and she was only 1 and I could control her with cookies , and the kids channel on the airplane's TV. However, now she is going on 3 and she is a heck of a lot more active and I'm a little scared of tantrums , screaming,...

View more questions Search