Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mooray100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 10:02 PM
    Old Anime movie
    There were these 2 boys set out to thief. Found themselves in a castle wit a lot or traps. And a girl was help captive. They got her out and ended up wit a yellow car loaded with money from the castle. Saw it in the mid 90's

Check out some similar questions!

Anime movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for an anime movie that I saw a few years ago and I cannot remember the title. The only thing I can remember about it is there is a girl in a school uniform (I think) she does something and a sword comes out of her hand and there is blood. Can anyone help please.

Looking for a old anime movie. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! (my fisrt language is french by the way so be nice plz) I am looking for a old anime movie that have a robot girl in it. All I can remember of it is that the robot girl was saved from a junkyard by a man who fight with a hammer(with some kind of reactor atatch it) at the beginning...

Old Anime Movie [ 0 Answers ]

My sister and I both remember parts of this movie we watched when we were younger but not the name or story lnie. The style of anime is older, like Unico or early Miyazaki. It is about a girl with magical powers and she is being chased. The villain chasing her, or maybe the villains assistant,...

Old Anime Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I think it's going to be a little hard for me to find the anime I'm looking for because I was 5-6 years old when I was watching it and I don't remember lots of it.Back to 1990-1991 , the story is about a girl that fights in a war and at the end something really cool happens and she...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.