Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magicANN Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2007, 09:44 PM
    White discharge.
    Im asking this for my girlfriend who, when we have sex, has a kind of thick white discharge that doesn't smell bad, but has only recently been appearing. I don't know what it is or if its bad or what to do. I was looking for an explanation.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 09:55 PM
    To me you are describing a yeast infection. When you have sex and you withdraw your penis is your penis covered with the white that you mentioned??
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Feb 28, 2007, 05:16 AM
    Here is a list of types of discharge women can have ans what they normally mean:-
    White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.

Clear and stretchy: This is "fertile" mucous and means you are ovulating.

Clear and watery: This occurs at different times of your cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising.

Yellow or Green: May indicate an infection, especially if thick or clumpy like cottage cheese or has a foul odor.

Brown: May happen right after periods, and is just "cleaning out" your vagina. Old blood looks brown.

Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge: This may occur when you are ovulating/mid-cycle. Sometimes early in pregnancy you may have spotting or a brownish discharge at the time your period would normally come. If you have spotting at the time of your normal period rather than your usual amount of flow, and you have had sex without using birth control, you should check a pregnancy test.
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Hello, that sounds normal to me. When my boyfriend and I have sex sometimes that happens. As long as your girl is not itching or burning and it doesn't smell she is just fine. And sometimes it is my boyfriend seaman that is on his penis.

If she feels different she should go see a gyno.
    magicANN Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2007, 09:23 PM
    There's no pain or itching and its been happening for a week or two now, and its never happened in the past 6 months. Seeing a doctor is hard because she has no insurance.
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2007, 08:28 AM
    There Are Women Clinics That Is Free. Not Sure Where You Live But They Should Have Them Every Where. I Didn't Have Insurance As Well And I Have Gone To One For My Paps And They Take Better Care Of Me Then When I Had Ins. You Can Google It And Find One Near You/ Her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Vaginal Discharge [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. I've had this weird white and gooey vaginal discharge for a while now. It sounds like a yeast infection. But I always thought yeast infections included itchyness Too. It doesn't itch or anything. Just this weird discharge.

White Tongue [ 10 Answers ]

I have recently noticed my tongue color turning white and I have been spitting a lot lately. I am a smoker and since June 06, I have been smoking pot a lot. I completed my diploma and started doing it like once or twice a week in the summer but that escalated to every single day. I haven’t been...

White foam [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why when I put my pump on I get a white foam from the return??

White discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lot of thick white discharge vaginally during the month, and when I have my period, first few days it is almost dark brown and really thick, after that it becomes very slimy my blood discharge. Any reason for this? I am in my late 30's and I also get awlful headaches with each...

View more questions Search